Maybe you can relate to the following situations:
- You may have already traveled to see a property only to find out that it looks nothing like it does in pictures or you weren’t told that the neighbors have a full view of your soon-to-be pool.
- When you want to rent, real estate agents in the area do not return your calls promptly.
- You took time away from work and family to visit properties you had seen online, but you were disappointed with what you saw.
- Your child in college now wishes to live off campus in or around the San Franscico area.
- You were told that the vacation rental comes with four beds because they counted a pull-out sofa as a bed.
- You send a friend or family member to look at houses for rent in San Franscico; you trusted their judgment only to be disappointed later. This may happen because your standard of living is different from theirs.
Coming to the San Franscico Area?
Reviews and NewsReview This Property will be introducing our "Concierge Services" | Mon 18 Jun
Mon 23 Apr San Franscico, CA April 23, 2012 Review This Property will be introducing our "Concierge Services." Our specialty is attention to detail. We know a thing or two about what to expect when arriving at a new place.
“We leased a house with a Jacuzzi tub only to find it did not work. Took 4 months to have issues taken care of. Some people should never even attempt to be landlords.” Ivelisse, S. FL